or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  · 

Yes you need this. I'm a ski coach and upload in one video at a time takes for evere when you have 2 run of each kid. Please allow multiple at a time

• Sandro Ghini commented  · 

I definitely agree with all the comments before,please add this ability to select multiple files and sharing via email,dropbox..etc and of course via ubersense..plenty of new work and new clients ..if you can make it!! thank you

• John commented  · 

THIS IS THE MOST FRUSTRATING PART OF USING THE APP. I would LOOOOOOVE to simply save multiple files to anything outside of the app (camera roll or dropbox or anything). Doing it one at a time is a huge pain and barrier that sometimes keeps me from using the app or suggesting it to others.

YOU ADDED THE ABILITY TO SELECT MULTIPLE FILES. THANKS!!! However, this only allows me to tag, favorite, or delete videos. Please add another button on the bottom of the screen along with those options to save videos somewhere outside of the app. If you don't want everyone mass-uploading to your servers, give us the option to save the files to camera roll at least. The problem I'm trying to solve is that I want to remove large amounts of files from my iPad without deleting them permanently. I have plenty of storage space on hard drives, but no easy way to move the hundreds of videos I have "stuck" in the app without saving them one at a time.

I will go on a personal marketing campaign for Ubersense if you can make this happen. I will write songs about Ubersense and sing them from mountaintops if you can make this happen. Thanks!

• BJackson commented  · 

Any progress on this? We love using the app...but this is one of the features (or lack of) that keeps us from using it regularly. We used it for our tennis camp to breakdown technique video...but then to share the videos with the players, I had to manually download each one (over 500!) to DropBox to allow them to see/use them. Would have been nice to have a "Select All" or check boxes to select which sets of videos to export. Hopefully it is in the works, as we would love to use this more!

• jcork commented  · 

Definitely would be helpful to be able to select and export multiple videos at one time to third-party apps (iMovie, specifically for me).

• r1 commented  · 

Absolutely AGREE! But need to select multiple videos and share them using any method; email; upload, add to camera roll (a must have); add to dropbox, etc.

• Carl commented  · 

I agree with Bart! It would be nice to select multiple videos to upload to ubersense.com at one time. Also, be able to email multiple videos to one person at one time.

• Bart muijzer commented  · 

Add possibility to upload multiple video's At THE Same time by first selecting them from à list on THE iPad or iPod and then be Able to share them in one go. Please do so for dropbox but also for YouTube and Ubersense account.

Feedback and Knowledge Base